||Lewis College, Lewis College of Science and Technology, Lewis School of Aeronautics, Lewis Holy Name School of Aeronautics, Lewis Holy Name Technical School, Holy Name Technical School|
||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
||5,000 - 9,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Lewis University Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
Degrees and Certifications
Bachelor of Arts in Management (Bachelor Degree)
Management majors study how organizations and people interact; how to lead, motivate, and manage a company?s organizational resources; and how to make sound management decisions. The Lewis Management curriculum assists majors in developing the skills needed for management positions and individuals seeking a promotion within their organization.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Bachelor Degree)
Business Administration majors will acquire an in-depth understanding of business functional areas such as marketing, finance, economics, organizational behavior and supervisory management. The Business Administration curriculum assists majors in building a set of business skills and knowledge that will enhance their career mobility and confidence.
All Academic Programs
- English Language and Literature, General.
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia.
- Public Administration.
- Management Information Systems and Services, Other.
- Community Organization and Advocacy.
- Curriculum and Instruction.
- Mathematics, General.
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other.
- Superintendency and Educational System Administration.
- Security and Protective Services, Other.
- Political Science and Government, General.
- Music, General.
- Design and Visual Communications, General.
- Physics, General.
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD).
- Physical Sciences, Other.
- Management Information Systems, General.
- Fire Services Administration.
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General.
- Computer Science.
- Computer and Information Systems Security.
- Education, General.
- Radio and Television.
- Organizational Behavior Studies.
- Counseling Psychology.
- Business/Managerial Economics.
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General.
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management.
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations.
- Secondary Education and Teaching.
- Religion/Religious Studies.
- Forensic Science and Technology.
- Public Relations/Image Management.
- Art/Art Studies, General.
- International Business/Trade/Commerce.
- Avionics Maintenance Technology/Technician.
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General.
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching.
- Mass Communication/Media Studies.
- Management Science, General.
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician.
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other.
- Environmental Science.
- Special Education and Teaching, General.
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods, Other.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician.
- Chemistry, General.
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services.
- Secondary School Administration/Principalship.
- Social Work.
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN).
- American/United States Studies/Civilization.
- Philosophy, Other.
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management.
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies.
- Reading Teacher Education.
- Finance, General.
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies.
- History, General.
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Business/Commerce, General.
- Educational Leadership and Administration, General.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies.
- Security and Loss Prevention Services.
- Commercial and Advertising Art.
- Psychology, General.
- Information Science/Studies.
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other.
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General.
- Radiation Protection/Health Physics Technician.
- Athletic Training/Trainer.
- Music Management and Merchandising.
Question and Answer about "Lewis University"
No questions found...