The Educators of Beauty seeks to provide the beauty industry with hair designers/nail technicians and cosmetology/nail technology educators who are respected by their employers and their profession.
1. Promote Cosmetology/Nail Technology and Cosmetology/Nail Technology Educators as a proud and prosperous profession.
2. Provide realistic exposure to the role of Hair Designer/Nail Technician and Cosmetology Educator/Nail Technology Educator.
3. Counsel and encourage students in a meaningful way.
4. Acquaint students with current technical and creative information available.
5. Fulfill all State Board of Cosmetology requirements.
6. Prepare students for State Board Exams.
7. Prepare each student to seek gainful employment.
||Private for-profit, less-than 2-year|
||Differs by program|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology-Sterling Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Question and Answer about "Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology-Sterling"
No questions found...