College Profile: Austin's School of Spa Technology
The mission of Austin's School of Spa Technology is to provide an education that is learner-centered, theoretically grounded, and practically rigorous in order to prepare students for their chosen career paths in the beauty, spa, and other related industries.
Train students to successfully pass New York State licensure exams;
* Encourage, through instruction, the use of critical thinking, problem solving, and positive interpersonal communication that are vital to professional success;
* Prepare students for the expectations and demands of their industry;
* Instill a sense of ethical responsibility and professionalism in each student;
* Promote self-awareness and the development of individual creativity.
* Provide instruction that allows students to engage with knowledge in a deep, meaningful way;
* Incorporate a variety of teaching methods that respects different learning styles and preferences;
* Promote an appreciation of diversity by including differing perspectives and recognizing the value of multiplicity in the learning environment;
* Encourage the development of learning communities;
* Afford opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
855 Central Avenue
518-438-7879 (financial aid)
The mission of Austin's School of Spa Technology is to provide and education that is learner-centered, theoretically grounded, and practically rigorous in order to prepare students for their chosen career paths in the beauty, spa and other related industries.
||Private for-profit, less-than 2-year|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Not currently participating in Title IV, has an OPE ID number|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Austin's School of Spa Technology Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
||Student Body Size||No
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
Question and Answer about "Austin's School of Spa Technology"
No questions found...