College Profile: SUNY College of Technology at Delhi
Statement of Mission
The mission of State University of New York at Delhi is to provide its students with academic opportunities and campus programs that yield clear thinkers and productive citizens who are prepared for service, leadership, and successful careers.
As a residential college, Delhi seeks to create an environment in which living and learning flourish together. Bestowing certificates as well as associate and baccalaureate degrees, Delhi combines historic strengths in modern technology with dynamic curricula in the arts, sciences, and selected professions. To this end Delhi's faculty and staff strive to:
* provide high quality education in professional, technological, and liberal arts programs that provide students the opportunity to enter the workforce or continue their education;
* emphasize hand-on, experiential, and applied teaching and learning in small classes;
* create a student-centered campus community in which all individuals are valued and encouraged to excel;
* inspire a lifelong passion for learning so that students may understand themselves and their changing world;
* provide opportunities-in classrooms, residence halls, and campus activities-for students to realize their potential in personal, professional, and intellectual life;
* define rigorous academic and professional standards of learning and ascertain the extent to which programs and students meet or exceed these standards.
The faculty and staff of SUNY Delhi believe that the student is the most important person on campus. As a college with over forty academic programs, Delhi serves New York State and its community by ensuring that its students are afforded every opportunity to define, pursue, and achieve their diverse educational goals.
As a residential college, Delhi aggressively seeks to link its mission as an educational institution with programs that enhance the intellectual, emotional, and social development of its students. Accordingly, efforts to promote and create opportunities for student growth should animate every member of the campus community.
SUNY Delhi strives to create a culture of assessment that promises continuous self-evaluation and improvement. Programs, services, students, and staff should aspire to make the learning and living experience one that advances knowledge and enhances skills.
607-746-4570 (financial aid)
||Public, 4-year or above|
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
SUNY College of Technology at Delhi Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||Yes
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- Ornamental Horticulture.
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching.
- Tourism Promotion Operations.
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management.
- Humanities/Humanistic Studies.
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager.
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies.
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations.
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician, General.
- Information Science/Studies.
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN).
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other.
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/Technician (HAC, HACR, HVAC, HVACR).
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant.
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other.
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD.
- Horticultural Science.
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management.
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter.
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician.
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other.
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other.
- Engineering, General.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General.
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training.
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Construction Trades, Other.
Question and Answer about "SUNY College of Technology at Delhi"
No questions found...