the Mission of Sebring Career Schools is to train men and women:
1. To procure a living in the business world.
2. To become productive citizens on both local and
3. To recognize problems and procedures of business and
industry from the viewpoint of both producer and
4. To discern economic situations with an open minded
ability to accept the most plausible.
5. To develop self discipline, self reliance and self
6. To gain entry level postions in the national workforce enter the work force as success oriented individuals.
||Private for-profit, less-than 2-year|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Question and Answer about "Sebring Career Schools"
No questions found...