College Profile: Baker College of Clinton Township
The mission of Baker College is to provide quality higher education and training which enable graduates to be successful throughout challenging and rewarding careers.
Welcome to Baker College, the largest independent college in the state of Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. We believe that going to college should lead you directly to a great career. And that's exactly where we come in. Unlike other colleges and universities, Baker is a career college, with one mission: to provide you job specific training so you can enter a more personally rewarding career right out of college. You will become a working professional in a successful career, not a career student.
Founded in 1911, Baker College has brought the joy of career fulfillment to hundreds of thousands of graduates through the years. Whether on one of our 9 campuses, 6 branch locations, or online worldwide, all of our students want to improve their career situation. With Baker in their corner, they do— 98% of our available graduates are currently employed.
Baker offers over 140 certificate, Associate, Bachelor, Master’s, and Doctoral programs in only the high-demand fields of Business, Engineering/Technology, Health, Education, Human Service, Office Administration, and Computers. The development of all our programs and courses is guided by the recommendations and feedback from Advisory Boards made up of actual employers.
Baker’s Clinton Township campus is a place of courtyards and atriums—and advanced facilities equipped with technologies and equipment that perfectly duplicate real-world working environments. It’s all laid out and located to be as convenient as possible for students commuting from Macomb County and beyond. Our main campus and Technology Center have over 100,000 sq. feet of recently added classroom, lab, and office space. You’ll even find a student center and restaurant right on campus.
586-790-2810 (financial aid)
||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
||5,000 - 9,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Baker College of Clinton Township Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||No
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services.
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN).
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst.
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist.
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician.
- Surgical Technology/Technologist.
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other.
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal.
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist.
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller.
- Accounting and Related Services, Other.
- Medical/Clinical Assistant.
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General.
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator.
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage.
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD.
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other.
- Business/Commerce, General.
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry.
- Interior Design.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic).
- Commercial and Advertising Art.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General.
Question and Answer about "Baker College of Clinton Township"
No questions found...