Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology. Academic Program Description
A program that prepares individuals to apply technical knowledge and skills to repair and maintain industrial machinery and equipment such as cranes, pumps, engines and motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machinery, marine deck machinery, and steam propulsion, refinery, and pipeline-distribution systems.
Featured Online Colleges
For more online colleges, click here.
Colleges Offering this Curriculum
- Elevator Installers and Repairers
- Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Refractory Materials Repairers
- Maintenance Workers, Machinery
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers Helpers
- Engine and Other Machine Assemblers
- Textile Cutting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Textile Knitting and Weaving Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Textile Winding, Twisting, and Drawing Out Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders