Local Adult Day Care is seeking a Registered Nurse to provide the highest quality of personalized care to seniors and adults with special needs throughout fun and engaging communities built upon compassion and trust. The RN is responsible for assessing, supervising and coordinating staff, participants and including demonstrating high quality of nursing practices and documentation. The position requires you to bring your smile, passion and enthusiasm to work, and where you can take pride in knowing you make a difference in the lives of others.
· Registered Nurse (RN), Valid PA Nursing License
· Current CPR/AED certification
· Minimum of 1 year of ADULT DAY CARE experience.
· Minimum of 1 years of management and leadership skills
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Full time (M-F, 9am to 5pm)
• Adult Day Care: 1 year (Preferred)
• Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
· Provides direct nursing care to members in accordance with physician's orders and emergent needs.
· Coordinates care with other professional disciplines.
· Provides instruction and assistance to members, staff, family members and the general community.
· Ensures that all work complies with company policies and procedures, safety and regulatory laws and standards.
· Administers medication to members according to individual plan of care
· Performs initial nursing assessments, observes, monitors and documents members' vital signs and responses to treatments and medications, reporting abnormalities to physician. Coordinates care with other member care services (ie: Dietary, Pharmacy, Dental, Rehabilitation, Physical/Speech/ Occupational Therapy, Audiology, DME).
· Assists members as needed with daily functional activities, including but not limited to, hygiene, meals, ambulation, arrivals and departures, and social activities.
· List of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.