Client has opened up this gorgeous vacancy. Ready to be taken by the fearless. Salesforce Developer
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts / profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards etc.) and development
- Ability to support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using the companies proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Document best practices and operational procedures
- Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment
- Competitive salary with benefits
- A role in a growing company and growing team which provides many personal growth possibilities.
- Work with amazing global brands.
- Time and support to improve skills and maintain thought leadership.
Do not miss the opportunity and get in contact with Felix Sending your CV to email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Lisbon.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process