ClearCaptions is looking for a Marketing Manager who will manage and execute all marketing activities, including demand generation, call-to-action and conversion content, retention marketing, sales enablement, and additional specific marketing communications to internal and external stakeholders. This role will work within marketing leadership and will be highly engaged with all teams within the company (e.g. Sales, Customer Support, Compliance, et. al.) to ensure that the marketing efforts are on target, on brand and meet the needs of the organizations from a lead generation, customer retention and thought leadership position.
This role will report to the Director of Marketing and will be based in Roseville, CA.
- Develop marketing plan and campaigns for the upcoming product launches.
- Develop and implement collateral materials and educational campaigns that accurately reflect brand and marketing objectives and clearly communicate product benefits.
- Contribute to PR and thought leadership building, planning and execution.
- In collaboration with others, develop performance metrics and analysis for brand awareness, business development and client service efforts.
- Write, proofread and edit technical content as well as generate new content to ensure adherence to approved tone and style.
- Implement creative website content, e-mail blasts, e-newsletters, ads, slideshows and online engagement tools that generate awareness and disseminate information.
- Execute other related and supportive duties and initiatives as necessary.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns gain insight and assess against goals.
- Assist Director of Marketing in developing and executing marketing plans and programs, both short- and long-range, to ensure profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services.
- Manage overall project calendar, assign work out as required and follow up on task execution and completion.
- Identify potential new advertising opportunities and initiate negotiations with vendors and contractors to coordinate media costs, placement, scheduling and seek approvals for contracts.
- Analyze marketing material (banners, creative text, etc.) before releasing to vendors.
- Establish and provide ongoing reports on key business metrics to measure and manage customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Develop a profile of the current customer base, their needs and behaviors, through internal and external research, and then develop appropriate marketing campaigns. Implement campaigns through close collaboration with product management and sales.
- Communicate with outside advertising agencies for ongoing campaigns when necessary.
- Develop and manage PR calendar as well as gather info, write, and send out press releases.
- Research and draft content for website, sales collateral, awards and advertisements.
- Ensure effective reporting of marketing results and recommend corrective action to ensure achievement of marketing objectives within designated budgets.
- Manage and enhance performance of additional marketing personnel.
Keys to success in this role include:
- Ideal Tools/Technology: Pardot, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Facebook, WordPress and Google Analytics
- Product Marketing & Communication Skills: Work collaboratively with business development, product management, and sales team members to develop most effective marketing collateral and communication vehicles.
- Leadership & Planning: Effectively work cross-functionally with all departments in a manner that leads and motivates a strong customer-centric culture. Rally the team behind the goals and mission of ClearCaptions.
- Customer Experience: Work with the product and support teams to define a customer-centric marketing message that addresses the needs of our clients’ and our business.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and communicate technical information.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing or Business) or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years in-depth B2B and B2C marketing and campaign strategy development with previous experience in telecommunications marketing preferred.
- Experience in using marketing automation systems (Pardot preferred) and the know-how to leverage its functionality to maximize lead generation.
- Direct marketing experience including email, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, industry events/conferences, social media, associations and partnerships management and traditional marketing methods.
- Proven ability to deliver data driven marketing programs.
- Experience with integrated lead generation/nurturing, up-sell/cross-sell and retention programs and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound business decisions, balancing analytical skills and creative thinking.
- Experience in leading multiple projects in their entirety with strong project management.
- Comfortable working in an environment with multiple stakeholders and partners.
- Experience writing marketing and creative briefs and managing partners to achieve goals.
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing and walking (95-100%)
- Keyboarding (50-75%)
- Viewing computer monitor, tablet and cell phone screen requiring close vision (50-75%)
Work is performed in a business or home office environment. Travel to company sites, including some that are out of state may be required.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
ClearCaptions is an equal opportunity, at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Roseville.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process