GENERAL PURPOSE: Assists in the installation of residential and commercial windows, doors, glass and other products using established procedures and guidelines; assists and maintains safe work area; provides exceptional customer service.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Assists in the installation of wood, vinyl, aluminum, fiberglass windows, doors and hardware to include; patio doors, slab doors, entry doors, insulated glass, and mirror work for residential and commercial customers in both new and replacement applications.
2. Assists in the installation of commercial storefront windows and doors, to include flush glaze, curtain walls and hardware in accordance with manufacturer's installation guidelines, shop drawings and required specifications.
3. Assists with the installation of mirrors, shower doors, storm doors, insulated glass replacement for all types of residential windows, interior and exterior trim applications, and application of all types of professional caulking.
4. Completes repair work on any type of window, screen or door as needed.
5. Prepares in advance of installation the necessary tools, equipment and materials needed.
6. Maintains job installation daily work sheets for time and materials used, and other records as needed.
7. Performs a variety of general labor duties including keeping job site clean and safe, disposing of unnecessary materials, washing windows, sweeping and vacuuming as needed.
8. Maintains vehicle, equipment and tools in working order.
9. Provides and requests information from customers and/or contractors as needed.
10. Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
OSHA safety policies and compliance with safety requirements.
Basic power tools and equipment and all other hand tools associated with the installation of all types of window and doors.
Deliver exceptional customer service.
Follow directions and work procedures to meet installation schedules.
Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Communicate clearly and concisely with coworkers.
Understand and maintain confidentiality of company information/records.
Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance or up to 50 lbs unassisted.
Climb ladders, work in both outdoor and indoor environments, continuous walking, standing, bending, climbing, kneeling, lifting, pulling and/or pushing of items.
Wear required personal safety equipment as needed, to include safety glasses, gloves and hard hat.
Maintain valid Colorado Class "R" Driver's License.
Training and Experience Guidelines
High School diploma or GED equivalent.
10 years of related construction or carpentry experience. One year of lead worker related experience
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Please send resume's to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Manuel Santos ( [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] ) is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today! https://www.expresspros.com/PuebloCo/
734 W. 6th Street