We are excited to welcome a Quality Control Representative to our beautiful office in Tampa, FL.
As a Quality Control Representative, you will handle all of the call center reporting, review calls, record findings, conduct quality service coaching sessions and report on the quality of service provided by EVO’s Client Services team members.
What you’ll do:
- Ability to handle confidential material appropriately
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to frequent or unexpected changes in the work environment and be able to adjust approach or method to best fit the current situation required
- Review accuracy of information as it flows through various systems
- Log all errors found during the QA process
- Administer Quality Service Measures, which include interaction monitoring, scoring and one-to-one coaching sessions with the Client Services team members
- Compile daily/weekly and monthly call stats and record in various call center reports for management, as well as for individual performance scorecards of each representative
- Participate in weekly Quality Assurance departmental and monthly management call calibrations
- Meet daily/weekly and monthly quota of call monitors within the established timeframes and coach on any instances that fall below satisfactory standards
- Provide performance summaries on each new hire after a predetermined timeframe based on skill level and managerial assessment
- Update the Quality Assurance Knowledge database to communicate alerts, changes, issues, trends and the Quality Assurance Leader results
- Maintain thorough knowledge of supported systems, up to but not limited to POS downloader systems, third party portals and support/administration tools, front end processing systems and proprietary internal systems
- Attend trainings and complete on-line assessments to maintain a thorough knowledge of all processes, procedures and information that affect / impact the department and company as a whole, included but not limited to card industry regulations, interchange, dues and assessments, and PCI-DSS and PA-DSS compliance
- Lead by example by promoting and adhering to established processes, procedures and guidelines to effectively mentor team members
- Escalate issues, as necessary to management
- Participate in company-wide projects as assigned by management
- Work closely with management, department trainer and other members of the Quality Assurance team to identify and address gaps in training, error trends, and process improvement opportunities
- Update Quality Assurance checklist as needed and redistribute to the teams
- Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned by management
- Ability to acknowledge full ownership responsibility in accomplishing the business objectives
- Ability to understand and maintain knowledge of relevant product offering, current support policies and methods of support delivery, in order to accurately assess the quality level of customer interactions
- Credit card experience in the acquiring or issuing industries preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and computer skills preferred
- College degree preferred, or High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months to 1 year of Customer Service experience
- Minimum of 2 years of work in an ACD call center environment or related experience in customer service or technical support preferred
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Must work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail required
- Ability to utilize effective time management skills; work effectively under pressure and set personal deadline while working with limited supervision required
- Basic math skills
- Proficient knowledge of running and navigating Windows applications preferred
- Acceptable attendance and performance standards required
- Satisfactory job performance in current position with no probation within last six months required
- Ensure that EVO’s Client Services “best practices” policies and procedures are being applied to all customer interactions, including but not limited to phone calls, emails, F5 queue requests, faxes, etc
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions and interact effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats with individuals and groups professionally and positively with all levels of personnel, partners and vendors
- All applicants must pass a drug test, background check, and credit evaluation
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
EVO Payments, Inc. is a leading payment technology and services provider. EVO offers an array of innovative, reliable, and secure payment solutions to merchants ranging from small and mid-size enterprises to multinational companies and organizations across North America and Europe. As a fully integrated merchant acquirer and payment processor in over 50 markets and 150 currencies worldwide, EVO provides competitive solutions that promote business growth, increase customer loyalty, and enhance data security in the markets it serves.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Tampa.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process