We are excited to welcome a Product Manager to our beautiful office in Anaheim, CA.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for researching, coming up with design ideas and developing for new products, along with improving the performance and design of existing products and development of final software application. This position will work closely with the EVO Management to plan product roadmap and work closely with Development team in design & develop technical specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the development team on design and management of new and existing products
- Work with Sales & Marketing to create business and pricing plans that contribute to profit and growth for assigned products
- Work with business teams and key stakeholders to define scope, costs and timelines for updating existing products and implementing new products
- Manage product implementation projects through all phases of the creative process; from brainstorming and concepts, through execution, quality assurance and delivery
- Conduct customer/partner connect sessions to gather ideas and feedback on existing products
- Work with sales teams during sales process and assist with business requirement gathering
- Prepare product statement of works or customization proposal for existing customers or new prospects
- Review design specifications, quality assurance plans and demonstration scripts
- Identify new business requirements through analyzing market data, customer requirements, competitive offerings, and overall industry direction
- Work with Sales & Marketing to establish marketing strategy, prepare marketing materials & launch of new products
- Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that delivered solutions are properly tested and meets the product requirements
- Work with product development team to analyze and clarify product requirements, build roadmap, define goals by resource that have realistic due dates and clearly measurable
- Prepare product related materials and documentation for sales, marketing and end-users
- 2-3 years experience in software product management
- 2-3 years experience with the SDLC process
- Thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun work environment
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams in a collaborative, team environment across multi locations
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and effectively manage the timely delivery of work against deadlines
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management, planning skills and long-term vision
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Customer service skills, understanding and focusing on clients' needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail, and must be resourceful.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Work, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Highly dependable and can work hours at times that accommodate offshore team when needed
- All applicants must pass a drug test, background check, and credit evaluation
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
EVO Payments, Inc. is a leading payment technology and services provider. EVO offers an array of innovative, reliable, and secure payment solutions to merchants ranging from small and mid-size enterprises to multinational companies and organizations across North America and Europe. As a fully integrated merchant acquirer and payment processor in over 50 markets and 150 currencies worldwide, EVO provides competitive solutions that promote business growth, increase customer loyalty, and enhance data security in the markets it serves.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Anaheim.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process