Flight Qualified Supervisor
Location: Louisville (SDF)
Successful applicants will certify as a Flight Qualified Captain on one of the UPS fleet types. Duties will include check airman/instructor activities for UPS crewmembers in simulator training. Line operations/Assistant Chief Pilot positions will be based on experience levels and qualifications. Potential for advancement and other Flight Operations duties exists. Competitive compensation package.
All applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Second in Command (SIC) Part 121 operations
- PIC in operations under 14 CFR 91.1053(a)(2)(i),
- PIC in operations under 14 CFR 135.243(a)(l)
- Up to a maximum of 500 hours of military PIC time in fixed wing, multi-engine, turbine- powered, multicrew aircraft
Note: PIC hours in Part 121 operations do not count toward this total
- Pilot in Command, per 14 CFR 1.1, means the person who:
- Note: UPS will allow military candidates to add a plus (.3) per sortie factor to flight times
As part of the UPS pre-employment process for a safety sensitive position, a drug screen is required. UPS must receive a negative test result before you can be put into a safety sensitive position (14 CFR Part 120.107)
Please be advised that you will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.109(a)(5)
and 14 CFR 120 Subpart E to determine the presence of marijuana, cocaine, opiates (including codeine, heroin-6AM, morphine), opioids- hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone & oxymorphone, phencyclidine (PCP), and amphetamines/methamphetamines (including MDMA, MDA) or metabolites of these drugs.