We are excited to welcome a Senior Software Developer to our beautiful office in Moorestown, NJ.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining mission-critical systems in support of our payment processing applications.
What you’ll do:
- Build dynamic browser-based user interfaces for web applications with Microsoft .Net
- Code API and data access using .NET, SQL Server, and other technologies
- Understand business requirements and devise resourceful backend data solutions
- Develop SQL queries, stored procedures, tables, and views
- Troubleshoot frontend and backend system issues
- Write clear and useful technical documentation
- Work with one or more Agile Scrum teams
- Contribute to new product/feature design and architecture
- Work with the software development team to analyze business requirements and create specifications for business systems
- Assist in ongoing troubleshooting, maintenance and production support of existing application programs
- Perform unit testing and debug programs
- Learn new technologies as required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and/or previous related work experience.
- 5 years of experience developing Visual Studio (specifically with C# and the .Net framework)
- Strong knowledge and experience developing complex T-SQL queries with MS SQL Server relational databases, to include stored procedure development, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Experience developing APIs with web services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft development and server environments, including Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Exposure to frameworks such as Entity Framework, Angular and Bootstrap are a plus
- Exposure to the Agile methodology
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, but with a team focus.
- Knowledge of standard software development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to establish priorities, work collaboratively and meet objectives.
- Payment or financial industry experience is a plus
- All applicants must pass a drug test, background check, and credit evaluation
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
EVO Payments, Inc. is a leading payment technology and services provider. EVO offers an array of innovative, reliable, and secure payment solutions to merchants ranging from small and mid-size enterprises to multinational companies and organizations across North America and Europe. As a fully integrated merchant acquirer and payment processor in over 50 markets and 150 currencies worldwide, EVO provides competitive solutions that promote business growth, increase customer loyalty, and enhance data security in the markets it serves.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Moorestown.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process