Director of Regional Partners - Claremore, OK
Director of Regional Partners
• Identify regional partners.
• Scheduling visit with regional partners.
• Track all visits- to ensure all costumers needs are met.
• Build relationships with regional partners.
• Serves as a resource assistant.
• Track all partners activities in database.
• Regular traveled when requested.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 2 plus years’ experience in related field.
• Combination of experience and education acceptable.
• Ability to regularly make presentations.
• Strong working knowledge in Microsoft and adobe.
• OCCISSONAL WEEKENDS AND AFTER HOURS.
• Community development activities