Senior Facilities Manager - Bothell, WA
FUJIFILM, SonoSite, Inc . We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
Provide direct management of the property and facilities in U.S. and Canada and oversight for international sales/service facilities in Europe and Asia. Scope of responsibilities includes 1) property management, 2) space management, 3) security services, 4) EHS coordination and 5) other services (food, mail, printer, office supplies and document disposal/storage).
Essential Job Functions:
- Property management – secure and manage external vendors that provide recurring janitorial, ground maintenance, waste disposal, electrical/energy and environmental services. Provide break-fix support as needed when problems arise or as requested by business.
- Space management – develop current and long range space capacity plan for both production/service operations and administrative office/workstations. Support conference room, office, workstation and meeting area setup as needed.
- Security services – provide and manage security services including main lobby / guest check-in, employee security badge management, parking pass control, physical property surveillance and business park security guard coordination.
- Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) services – in collaboration with local agencies and FUJIFILM EHS shared services, ensure facility and operations are in compliance with required EHS policies and guidelines. Support internal and external audits, development of EHS policies and implementation of operational programs (i.e. hazardous material mgmt., AED mgmt., safety committee, etc.)
- Other support services – secure and manage external vendors that provide food/coffee, mail, printer and document disposal services. Supplement vendors as needed for ad-hoc needs.
- User request and communications – manage user requests, prioritize repair activities and ensure timely closure of user request. Partner with HR and management on emergency response communication.
- Resource management – manage direct staff and external vendors and collaborate with business stakeholders (Operations, HR, Finance, FUJIFILM shared services, etc.) to ensure business needs are understood and supported. Prepare annual facilities and capital budget and manage monthly spending.
- Policies and procedures – maintain and provide training on applicable facilities and EHS related policies and procedures as needed.
- Change agent - improving facility management processes, establishing standard work/procedures, upgrading systems/technology and driving cost reductions. Identify long range facility growth plan and associated change initiatives.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Progressive experience in all aspects of facilities management with 5+ years in a management role.
- Experience overseeing a manufacturing based facility with +50,000 square footage.
- Knowledge EHS regulations and associated OSHA and WISHA requirements.
- Familiar with Washington State, King County and industrial building codes. (Preferred)
- Experience managing production equipment preventive maintenance and calibration programs.
- Project planning, work plan development and activities coordination experience.
- Capacity to operating in a strategic to a hands-on mode.
- BA or equivalent experience.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 425-951-1200, or via e-mail at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . Additionally, the affirmative program/plan is available for review upon formal request by employees and applicants for employment in the Human Resources office during regular office hours.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Bothell.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process