We are excited to welcome a Senior Associate UI/UX Designer to our beautiful office in Anaheim, CA.
As a Senior Associate UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for supporting the Product team with deliverables that meet the expectations of EVO’s clients in order to support the growth of our B2B channel.
What you’ll do:
- Conceive user interface prototypes based on user design requirements
- Build interfaces for both mobile, web and desktop based applications that address customer and business needs
- Layout HTML and CSS for web pages and create basic wireframes
- Familiar with user testing of the overall design application
- 2-3 years experience in developing interactive web based user interfaces
- Experience in HTML and CSS is required
- Familiar with UXPin design solution
- Experience with knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Flex preferred
- Education (preferred level): Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, CIS, Computer Science, or related degree
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams in a collaborative, team environment across multi locations
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and effectively manage the timely delivery of work against deadlines
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management, planning skills and long-term vision
- Basic understanding of User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) principles
- Manage day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision and complete deliverables in a timely fashion
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral formats all information (ideas, instructions, questions, etc.
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Customer service skills, understanding and focusing on clients' needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally.
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail, and must be resourceful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Work, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- All applicants must pass a drug test, background check, and credit evaluation
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
EVO Payments, Inc. is a leading payment technology and services provider. EVO offers an array of innovative, reliable, and secure payment solutions to merchants ranging from small and mid-size enterprises to multinational companies and organizations across North America and Europe. As a fully integrated merchant acquirer and payment processor in over 50 markets and 150 currencies worldwide, EVO provides competitive solutions that promote business growth, increase customer loyalty, and enhance data security in the markets it serves.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Anaheim.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process