At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
We are looking for a MRI technologist to work Mondays,Tuesdays and Wednesdays 730am to 530pm and there is a possibility to pick up more shifts on Thursdays and Fridays. The Thurs and Fridays would be on a PRN basis but the M-W are regular scheduled shifts. If you are interested in joining our team please apply today!
As an MRI Technologist, you are responsible for patient safety and the performance of high quality MR studies. Insures effective communication with customers, including radiologists as necessary. In some instances, trains new technologists and/or Patient Coordinators.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Patient Safety, including pre-screening for contra-indications, aseptic injection technique, etc.
- Producing high quality diagnostic images
- Orders supplies, cleans unit, assist in preparing for transport on a daily basis.
- Effectively communicates with customers and/or radiologists.
- Trains new technologist and/or PC's.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- ARRT (R) or ARRT (MR) or ARMRIT as allowable by contract in lieu of ARRT required.
- State license required, if applicable.
- CPR certification required.
- Valid state drivers license required, as applicable.
- MR Registry preferred.
- One or more years of MRI experience preferred.
- Ability to work at several locations required.
- Local travel may be required.
- The employee may be exposed to outside weather conditions during transport of patients if working on a mobile unit. The employee will be exposed to a strong magnetic field. May be exposed to blood/body fluids and infectious disease.
- More than 50% of the time:
- Sit, stand, walk.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms and legs.
- See, speak and hear to be able to communicate with patients.
- Less than 50% of the time:
- Stoop, kneel or crawl.
- Climb and balance.
- Carry and lift (ability to move non-ambulatory patients from a sitting or lying position for transfer or to exam).
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
MRI, MRI Technologist, MRI Tech, ARRT, radiology, magnetic resonance imaging, magnetic resonance, diagnostic imaging, diagnostic, imaging, diagnostic scan, diagnostic scanning, MRI scanner, MRI scan, technologist, health care, healthcare
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Little Rock.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process