At Allied Universal® our Security Professionals assist clients, and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from the comfort of your home through our online application and video interviewing technology. We are North Americaâs leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees and invite you to apply to join the team.Job Description
Armed, Emergency Response Officer (ERO)
Seeking Security Officers, Military Veterans and Law Enforcement Officers with
previous special operations/team tactics experience Allied Universal Services (AUS) is seeking former members of the military, Veterans and/or Law Enforcement individuals that have experience in special operations training and tactics that would be well suited to become part of a government contractor provided Emergency Response Team (ERT). These positions would be located in Chantilly (near Dulles Airport) and Fort Belvoir areas of northern Virginia.
Emergency Response Officer (ERO):
The Emergency Response Officer is a specially selected and trained Security Protection Officer (SPO). The ERO receives enhanced training/certifications and proficiency training beyond that of the standard Security (SPO).
The EROs are members of an Emergency Response Team (ERT) that will be required to respond to workplace violence or other life threating situations; such as an active shooter events.All applicants must have and/or be willing to qualifying for a Top Secret (TS) Security Clearance with poly.
AUS is currently seeking uniformed Top Secret Cleared/ Armed, Emergency Response Officers (ERO) to fill positions as part of a contractor Emergency Response Team (ERT) in support of a prestigious government contract in the Northern Virginia area.
AUS Emergency Response Officers (EROs) must be able to perform the following:
- Man posts (Standing or Walking for up to 12 hours)
- Controlling Access to site compound and other designated facilities
- Enforcement of badging systems
- Patrolling (walking) facility up to several miles per day
- Perform Medical first responders/shock trauma duties, as required
- Provide detailed incident reports, as required
- Communicate relevant information on a timely basis
- Provide actions as necessary in the event of situations affecting the security of the facility
- Ensure a safe workplace for personnel
- Perform duties in accordance with Post Orders (POs) and Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Monitor and respond as directed to alarms and surveillance systems
- Comply with instructions on the proper use of force
- Respond to Active shooter, workplace violence events
To qualify for consideration as an AUS Emergency Response Officer (ERO), applicants:
- Must be willing to work if hired for 18-months on-site
- Must have or be able to qualify for a TS Security Clearance
- Must submit to and pass a psychological examination
- Must submit to and pass a polygraph examination
- Must be a native born or naturalized US Citizen
- Must have a High School GED or higher. (College or Associates degree preferred)
- Must be 21 years of age or older with no criminal convictions
- Must be physically capable of performing, sit ups, pull-ups, push-ups and running 1.5 miles
- Must be physically capable of standing a 12-hour post and be able to respond to events carrying up to 60 pounds of equipment
- Must have at least one (1) of the following experience levels listed below:
- Minimum of four (5) years of security experience within the past five (5) years and/or;
- Minimum of four (5) years of military experience and/or;
- Minimum of four (5) years law enforcement experience
- Must be proficient in English (Written & Spoken)
- Must have working knowledge of firearms and ability to qualify with a 9mm pistol, M4 rifle & shotgun
- Must submit to and pass a physical examination to include a drug screen and color blindness test
- Must pass Medical LE First Responder Course/Certification
- Must submit to and pass a paid four (4) week company sponsored Security Officer Class in Chantilly, Virginia.
- Must submit to and pass a paid four (4) week company sponsored ERO Class in Chantilly, Virginia.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North Americaâs leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Alexandria.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process