Are you excited about helping to protect the healthcare workers from the coronavirus and other infectious diseases? Or by monitoring air pollution and toxins from natural disasters (i.e., forest fires, volcanos) and man-made pollutions (i.e., power plants, factories, mining, vehicle emissions) in the US and abroad? Or helping to protect the hearing and safety of construction and manufacturing workers? TSI is reimagining their business and customer experience by delivering game changing digital solutions across a variety of market segments using leading-edge technologies on SaaS platform and the Internet of Things (IoT) to solve complex problems.
TSI provides trusted measurement, application guidance, and data analytics solutions that enable our customers to make informed decisions. For over 50 years our customers have relied on our products for a variety of critical applications, from environmental monitoring to occupational safety. Headquartered in the Twin Cities, we have sales offices throughout the world. We work closely with leading academic institutions and government agencies to insure the safety of people, the quality of manufactured goods, and the health of the environment.
Are you passionate about high-quality software and code standards? Do you enjoy working with world-class engineers, who push themselves and their peers to the limits?
- Write code to deliver elegant and scalable solutions
- Demand quality—developing in a test-driven manner with automation in mind
- Collaborate—partnering well with a diverse and passionate team
- Learn—adapting quickly to an evolving market and emerging trends
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full stack of development tools and technologies
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encourage innovation, implementation of emerging technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with one or more reactive libraries (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience with component-based architectures
- Experience with Node.js – some familiarity
- 8+ years of software development experience in object-oriented programming is desired.
- Vue experience preferred
- TypeScript experience preferred
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD implementations
- Docker setup and management
- 5+ years of experience in Agile practices
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy work-life balance, team lunches, competitive chili cookoffs, practice extinguishing a real fire, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship. We require proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Shoreview.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process