Travel Required: Less than 10% Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular
GDIT is seeking a U.S. Navy certified Ammunition Management Course instructor. Work will be located at the MSC Underway Training Center site, on-board JEB Little Creek.
Minimum education/experience required:
- AS and three years of experience in Ammunition Management and Accountability, or Ten years of documented experience in Ammunition Management and Accountability in US Naval Service.
- Must hold Navy Master Training Specialist qualification.
- Must have completed the Train the Trainer Course within 30 days of being hired.
- Maintain a current High-risk Instructor qualifications and physical requirements for all High-Risk training courses as outlined in OPNAVINST 1500.75 (series) enclosures (2) through (4), MSCINST 6000.1 (series).
- Qualify and maintain current Basic First, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), automated external defibrillator (AED) certification from a nationally recognized organization.
- Must have a current Authorization to instruct NAVSUP P-805 Ammunition Sentencing Training Course, Naval Operational Logistics Support Center (NOLSC) letter of Ser 45/024 of 15 May 2013.
- Must have experience training personnel from the US military and / or civilian mariner environment.
All instructors will be required to qualify to teach six or more courses of instruction that the MUTC Team Designates.
#OIS #USN #ordance #gunnersmate
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Virginia Beach.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process