Kelly Scientific is seeking a Regulatory Specialist (Hazard Communication) in Indianapolis, Indiana. This position is a long-term contract position and can be extended indefinitely based on performance and business needs.
This is a long term contract, pay for this role will be up to $30/hr depending on background and experience.
• Understand and author SDSs for the products in compliance with applicable hazard communication regulations.
• Understanding of GHS and CLP regulations, and apply the basic elements of relevant regulations to meet business needs.
• Post/Pre-maintenance, support for generation of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) using SAP EH&S for their wide range of products for different countries like Europe, US etc., accordingly.
• Provides support to improve regulatory processes like SDS compliance, regulatory compliance, country regulatory compliance etc., and generate reports to help improve the compliance of the business.
• Monitoring within assigned projects per regulatory requirements, applicable departmental and company-wide SOPs, and project specific protocol compliance.
• Actively participate in workflow and system development projects to maintain compliance with hazard communication regulations and related regulatory requirements pertaining to SDSs and label.
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please submit resume directly to this post to continue the application process.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.