As part of the creative team, the Graphic Designer will help support digital design projects, focused on email, display ads, site updates, mobile and social media. This role requires prior ecommerce and digital design experience so you can hit the ground running.
How will you make an impact?
- Create assets across all of our channels: app, web, display, social, and other digital touchpoints
- Support Senior Designers, Art Directors and the Creative Director to bring the brand and seasonal expression to life across all marketing materials
- Work within the requirements of our creative process (timelines, deliverables, partnerships with marketing partners and UX)
- Ensure efficient, high quality and timely production of designs and all work
Your success will be because you are/have…
- Have a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design or a related field from a 4-year University or Art College
- Have 3 years of experience designing for digital marketing, with a focus on digital channels
- Have excellent type and layout skills paired with a strong design aesthetic
- Experience in digital design with a strong focus on mobile
- Software skills: Adobe CC must have
- A plus to be skilled with Sketch, InVision
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Execute design work in a quick and efficient manner with great attention to detail??
- Work well on a team, have good communication skills and are able to take direction from Art Directors or the Creative Director?
- Are an enthusiastic, fun, engaging designer who operates effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow?
- Show professionalism in all aspects of your daily tasks ?
- Are able to multi-task and manage your time effectively
- Have a portfolio that can show off your skills
Shutterfly's purpose is to help Share Life’s Joy. For over 20 years, Shutterfly has and will continue to empower customers to make the most out of life’s most memorable moments. We delight over 10 million customers, processing over 26 million orders yearly and hosting over 40 billion photos. That is a lot of memories. Memories become stories we pass down through generations.
Where you work is as important as what you do. Shutterfly’s values guide us in how we Share Life’s Joy. We are warm, inclusive and collaborative; we grow through innovation; we debate important decisions, then fully commit are a few of our values. Who you work with is important too. Shutterfly employees are talented, committed, collaborative and nice too! To learn more about us, go to Shutterfly Inc .
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Minneapolis.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process