REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR ENGINEER TECHNICIAN:
- Knowledge in MS Office (Word) intermediate level
- Knowledge with Lotus Notes or other email communication tool
- Experience with create or modify vehicle componentry utilizing Product engineering layouts
- Possesses multiple areas of development expertise, including overall vehicle development, product electronics, or component fabrication
- Strong creativity in solving engineering issues and leading vehicle development activities
- Strong level of interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with engineers, managers, and peers
- Strong willingness to learn new methods, systems and technology
- Ability to work independently, exhibiting teamwork skills with other co-workers
- Highly specialized knowledge of complex mechanical and/or electrical concepts
- Thorough knowledge of engineering math
- Ability to read highly complex engineering drawings
- High level of problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to perform root cause analysis for accurate resolution of highly complex problems
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and assign prioritization to tasks according to aggressive deadlines
- Strong project management/planning skills to clearly understand and forecast project timelines
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide training and support to peer Technicians
- Automotive technology experience
- Position related experience relative to automotive technical experience or dealership experience
- Position specific experience as a Mechanical or Electrical Technician
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENGINEER TECHNICIAN:
- Two-year Associate Degree in Mechanical, Electrical field or Automotive Technology or equivalent training Required
- US Citizen/ GC Holder
- Drug Testing and Background Checks prior to the supplier confirming the acceptance of the assignment.
Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holiday tailored to meet your needs. 401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award Winning Employee Care Program, established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card and H1 processing.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, “Placing People First." Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain’s Detroit Business “Best Places to Work for," and 101 Best & Brightest – local, national and elite winner. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Warren.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process